Pages

Mexico

So, I'm in Mexico now and I'm lovin it! I'm here from June 25th - July 29th. I figured, since I'll be here for a whole month, why not invite my blogosphere friends along for the ride? Instead of waiting til my trip is over - in the event that I forget some important detail - I'll blog each week (about 5 weeks). Starting next Sunday, you'll get a glimpse of Cuernavaca, Morelos Mexico through my eyes. Let me tell you, it's absolutely BEAUTIFUL here...and we're not even by a beach (Acapulco is about 3 hours away). I think I'll name the next few blog posts...Mexican Paradise (I know Cuernavaca has its shortcomings like any other city, but, it's still paradise). So, stay tuned...

 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful trip. And thanks for bringing us along. A virtual vacation is always fun!