Pages

Manificent Monday: Men of Magic Mike


In celebration of the release of Magic Mike on June 29th, this week's Man Monday features the cutie pie cast. Magic Mike is about a stripper - stage name, Magic Mike - who seeks to leave his stripping days behind. The ever so gorgeous, Channing Tatum, plays the movie's lead character. With cutie pies like Channing Tatum and Matthew McConaughey, Magic Mike is bound to be quite...delightful. Did I mention my crush, Adam Rodriguez is also in it as a stripper? YUM.

CHANNING TATUM

ALEX PETTYFER

MATTHEW MCCONAUGHEY

MATT BOMER

JOE MANGANIELLO

ADAM RODRIGUEZ


 

4 comments:

Angela Brown said...

O!

M!

G!

Can I just stay here all day long?

Unknown said...

LOL! I know, right! I definitely enjoyed posted this one. :D

Karen Strong said...

I CANNOT wait until the movie comes out!!!!

That is all.

LOL

Unknown said...

I can't either! Sadly, I may have to wait til I visit back home this summer. I don't think it will come out here in Abu Dhabi. :(