Pages

Inspirational Sunday

From Beliefnet.com

Prayer For Rising Above Fear
Dear Lord, please ease our hearts in this world of uncertainty, As we balance that which we desire with our true need, As we look for higher values in the midst of material loss,As we remember the wealth and abundance born of your creation, And know that as you move us from fear to love, We will be enriched with the treasures of spirit and peace. Amen
- Rev. Victor Fuhrman

Prayer for Employment
Heavenly father, please sustain my spirit as I search for new and meaningful work. You have blessed me with a healthy body and a keen mind for which I am grateful. I ask that you open my path as I seek employment that will allow me to support my family and myself while serving others and your divine purpose. In gratitude and grace, Amen.
- Rev. Victor Fuhrman

Prayer for Strength and Faith
Dear Lord, In these troubling times,I am filled with unspeakable fears. I reach my hand out to you now. I ask you to walk beside me. Please help me hold on strong, During these storms. And help me hold my hopes high, Even in the darkest hour. Amen.
- Rev. Laurie Sue Brockway

Blessing For God's Grace
The Children of Israel hungered in the desert and God gave them Manna. When the Temple was restored in Jerusalem, there was only enough lamp oil for one day, but God extended it to eight days. Jesus fed the multitudes with five loaves and two fish. With God’s grace, our “cups runneth over” and we “shall not want.” God provides. Amen.
- Rev. Victor Fuhrman

Prayer for Prosperity
Dear God, source of Love and Life who brings abundance to all, Please bring prosperity to me and my family now. We ask that these basic needs be filled: Money to pay our bills, Income to meet our mortgage (rent), Enough to feed us healthy food, And more than enough for health care and wellness. Beyond the material needs, please uplift our souls. Inspire our creativity and resourcefulness. Guide us in improving our lives. Please help us to hold on to faith And let us find peace. Amen.
- Rev. Laurie Sue Brockway

 

0 comments: