Pages

Random Thoughts Thursday

RIP Corey Haim. So tragic about his death! As a kid, I didn't have a huge crush on him, but I did think he was cute...especially that dimple. *sigh* Sad...


Another Death. But this is the death of one of my all time favorite TV shows: Ugly Betty. Only 5 more episodes left. I keep hoping that another station would pick UB up, but it doesn't look like it's happening. No more Betty? No more Wilhemina? I loved all the characters. And I loved the fact that the cast was diverse - lots of people of color. Not happy about this. I am happy America Ferrera will be in a movie (Our Family Wedding), tho. I'm definitely going to watch it...maybe this weekend. Lucky her, she gets to have cutie pie, Lance Gross, as her love interest!

50/50 Challenge. Clearly I haven't been doing a good job on my 50/50 challenge. This would be week 26 or 27, I think. Soooo, I'm starting over. Yep, all over. My motivation? My Gramps. He was rushed to the hospital last week...had a mild heart attack. He's doing well now, it's just that the scare was a wake-up call. Plus, I'm having problems with my high blood pressure again (constant headaches, swollen ankles, etc). Gotta take better care of my health. So, I guess my blogland peeps, along with my fam, will be my accountability partners; keep me on my feet.

 

0 comments: