Author: Bonnie Edwards
Genre: Erotica; Romance
Release: January, 2011
When hardworking single mom Jaye Sinns meets younger playboy Alexander Carmichael, the sexual chemistry between them is undeniable. So Jaye gives in to temptation and allows him to whisk her away for her first-ever vacation. Two glorious weeks of no inhibitions, no strings and no responsibilities.
A charming prince of a guy…
Life with Alex is every woman’s fantasy—sizzling sex in the back of a limo, on a private plane, in exotic settings. But it’s not enough to fulfill a woman like Jaye for long. No matter how hot the sex is.
A happy ending?
Alex is soon craving more than Jaye’s body: he wants her love and admiration, too. For the first time in his life, he can’t buy the thing he desires most; and now he must decide if he’s willing to work at being the kind of man that Jaye needs, and give her the happily-ever-after she deserves.
What I Didn't Like
- The ending felt rushed. It was a happy ending and there was closure...it just felt rushed.
- It had a Cinderella premise, but was kind of predictable. Typical rich man meets and falls for poor girl...not much to set it apart.
- The fact that Jaye was kind of quick to leave with a guy she just met. Would single mothers worried about their kids really leave for a whirlwind vacation with a stranger? I don't know. Maybe it's just me.
What I Did Like
- Although it was quite predictable, the Cinderella theme kind of works for the story. I just wish there was something to set it apart from the other "Cinderella" romance stories.
- The characters were well-developed despite the short length.
- Jaye was a hardworking mother...I loved her strength.
Overall, it was an okay, but quick read. While it wouldn't be on my "Read Again" list, I enjoyed it. The love scenes were quite descriptive. Very hot and steamy. Lol!