Pages

Mail Call: Dubai Edition

In My Mailbox is a weekly feature hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren. Here, we post books that we have bought, borrowed, or received.

About 2 weeks ago, I visited Dubai, which is only about an hour and a half away from me. One of the places on my "Must Visit" list was Book World by Kinokuniya in Dubai Mall. My goodness the place was HUGE! So. Many. Books. We're talking about 68,000 sq. ft. of awesomeness here. You know I was in heaven, right? Cos I was. Book Nerd Heaven.

I had to stop myself from going crazy with the book-buying. I ended up buying a few books. Just a few...

The DUFF by Kody Keplinger
Uncommon Criminals by Ally Carter
Rampant by Diana Peterfreund
The Help by Kathryn Stockett
Letter to My Daughter by Maya Angelou
Modelland by Tyra Banks

 

0 comments: