Pages

Manificent Monday: Pitbull

The weekend before last, I attended the Pitbull concert in Dubai. Besides the fact that he was an hour and a half late, his performance was amazing. He and his voice are even sexier in person! Enough to make him this week's cutie pie.

Armando Christian Perez, aka Pitbull, is a Cuban-American rapper born in Miami, Florida. He came on to the scene in 2004. His hits include "Culo" (with Lil Jon), "Hit Tha Floor" (with Twista), "The Anthem", "I Know You Want Me (Calle Ocho)", "Hotel Room Service", "Bon Bon", and "Give Me Everything" to name a few. He also worked with artists on hits like "DJ Got Us Falling In Love" (Usher), "I Like It" (Enrique Iglesias), and "On The Floor" (Jennifer Lopez). His song, "Back In Time", is featured on the Men In Black 3 soundtrack. One thing Pitbull is known for is his sexy voice with the Spanish accent. *swoon*

Word(s) To Describe: Guapo. Gorgeous. Yummy. Suave.



This is one of my pics from his concert.

Pitbull at 17. Pic courtesy of GQ.com


 

2 comments:

Being Reese 2 said...

I'm not a big fan of rap, but I am a huge Zumba fanatic, and most of our most popular routines are done to pitbull. I never really noticed how sexy he is! Yummy ;)

Unknown said...

He is even yummier in person! Lol.