Pages

Man-ificent Monday: Shemar Moore

This week's cutie pie started off as a model. Shemar Moore went on to become an actor. He is known for his role as Malcolm Winters in the Young and the Restless. The list of movies/television shows include The Brothers, Mama Flora's Family, and Diary of a Mad Black Woman. He can be seen every Wednesday playing Derek Morgan on Criminal Minds (one of the shows I'm addicted to). I must admit, I've always thought Shemar Moore was cute, but I think he looks so much better now, at 40, then he did in his 20s. He's definitely one of the actors that have aged beautifully (along with Will Smith, Bruce Willis, Taimak, etc).

Word(s) to describe: Distinguished! Sexy!

 

2 comments:

Swimmer said...

Ahhhhhhhhh! I am totally in love with him!

Unknown said...

He's gorgeous, isn't he? *sigh*