Pages

Random Thoughts

Joy Ride. So, you've probably heard about the 7 year-old boy who decided to take his parents' car for a ride so he wouldn't have to go to church. Sad. Thank God it wasn't more serious. He could have easily harmed himself or others. I think it was last year when another kid did the same thing, but because he was mad. I'm really wondering what goes through these kids' minds when they do stuff like that. Did he realize that what he was doing was wrong...really wrong? I know psychologically they say kids this young don't really know what they're doing, but, come on! Some of these children know exactly what they're doing. And they know the difference between right and wrong.

And the really sad thing is the child and his family were flown to NY to appear on the Today Show. I don't agree with that. What does that say to other kids? Sure, children. Steal your parents' car; put your life and the lives of others in danger; lead the police on a low-speed chase...at least you'll be invited to appear on a big-time TV show - in front of millions of people - where everyone will 'oh and ah' about how cute you are. Just my opinion...you don't have to agree with me.

Serious Issues. I'm not going to say too much about this subject because it just hurts my heart. A San Antonio mother decapitated her newborn, ate parts of his body, including his brain. She said someone or something told her to do it. Some reports say she said the devil told her to do it. This is sad, disgusting, appalling, etc. They say she wasn't in her right mind to begin with (duh). My heart hurts for that poor baby. That's all I'm going to say about that.

Happy Birthday. Ending today's post on a happy note. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BEAUTIFUL MOM. SHE'S THE BESTEST MOM IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD. I thank God that He's allowing me another birthday with her (cos I know our days are not promised and we won't live forever). She's the best. Love you, Mommy!

 

0 comments: