Pages

Writing Wednesday

Wannabe Writers is a writing group for the un-published started by Sarah at Confessions of the Un-published. It's a place where future authors can ask questions, share stories, and get feedback. Interested in joining? Click here to find more about how it works.

Where I am in the writing process: Unpublished...working on novel #2 (tentatively called, Hidden Treasure). I'm almost finished with the plotting process.

My current problem(s): None, really. Writing is usually my getaway, but the last few months have been kinda tough. I've strayed away, but I'm back.

My question this week: Do you ever let life's struggles get in the way of your writing? If so, how do you keep from letting your struggles stop you from writing?

 

2 comments:

Miranda Hardy said...

Hi Rae!

I would be lying if I said "life struggles" didn't get in the way of my writing. I let stress affect my writing, but I always come back to it eventually. Without it, I would go insane. It's an outlet for my creativity. Hope your week goes well!

Unknown said...

I'm the same way. I've been journaling, but haven't been working on my novel. I'm back in business, tho. Have an awesome weekend!