Pages

Random Thoughts Thursday

Happy Thanksgiving!

Some things I am thankful for...

  • God/Jesus
  • Family
  • Life
  • Job
  • Health - yeah, I have HBP, but other than that, I'm healthy...and HBP can be controlled
  • Music
  • Books
  • my God-given purpose: to educate and empower children/teens
  • children/teens (without them, I wouldn't have a purpose)
  • My ability to create and write stories that will one day bring smiles to readers' faces
  • Fact that people actually read my blogs
  • The people before me who fought and/or died for the rights that I'm enjoying now


The thing that I am most thankful for is God. Without Him, my life would cease to exist. Without Him, life would be worthless. He's awesome!


Don't forget to take some time out to thank someone - which, actually shouldn't be limited to one day. So, what are you thankful for?

 

0 comments: