Pages

Man-ificent Monday: Adam Rodriguez

If you've read my blog before, you'd know that I think this week's cutie pie is absolutely gawgeous, dahling! Adam Rodriguez is the reason why I started watching CSI Miami. Of course, now, even without him on it, I'm hooked on the show, but, years ago, it was all about seeing that dimpled smile and beautiful, brown eyes every week. Fans of CSI Miami (Ahem, me. *raises hand*) knew all about Adam before he was even cast in Tyler Perry's, I Can Do Bad All By Myself. Now that he's done Bad, his fan base has gotten even bigger. I LOVED his character, Sandino, in the movie. Taraji P. Henson was one lucky chica! If you've seen the video for Melanie Fiona's song, It Kills Me (LOVE this song, by the way), you'd notice that he's her love interest. Now that he's leaving CSI Miami, you can only see him every once in a while, but he is on Ugly Betty as Bobby. He has a few movies in the making, including a movie with 50 Cent, called Caught in the Crossfire. I'm not a fan of 50, but I'll go see the movie because AR's in it. I don't mean to sound like a 15 year-old girl, but I SO have a crush on Adam Rodriguez!

Word(s) to describe: Que rico!


 

0 comments: