Pages

Man-ificent Monday: Common

In order of the new movie, Just Wright, coming out this Friday, rapper/actor, Common, is this week's cutie pie. Common's hits include Love of My Life: An Ode to Hip-Hop with Erykah Badu, Southside with Kanye West, and I Want You. You've seen this cutie in Smokin' Aces, Street Kings, American Gangster, Wanted, Terminator Salvation, and you'll see him Friday in Just Wright with fellow rapper/actress Queen Latifah. I am SO looking forward to going to see it! What do I notice about Common, besides his conscious-style of rapping? His eyes, smile, body...and I'm lovin his bald look! Sadly, ladies, he's rumored to be taken. His lady is none other than tennis superstar, Serena Williams.

Word(s) to describe: Simply gorgeous!

 

1 comments:

Swimmer said...

I want to see that movie!