Pages

Man-ificent Monday: Johnny Depp

In honor of the release of Pirates of the Caribbean 4 this Friday, this week's Manificent Monday features the main character. Johnny Depp is back as Captain Jack Sparrow in Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides. He gained populariy in the late 80s when he played Officer Tom Hansen in the TV show, 21 Jump Street (a show I absolutely LOVED, though I was only 11 when it premiered). Since then, Johnny Depp has gone on to act in movies such as, Edward Scissorhands, Donnie Brasco, Sleepy Hollow, Blow, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Alice in Wonderland, and The Tourist as well as the Pirates of the Caribbean franchise.

Word(s) to Describe: Gorgeous! Ruggedly handsome!



 

4 comments:

Yvonne said...

Man, oh man, he is gorgeous!!! I l.o.v.e. all things Johnny Depp... I own about all of his movies, even the awful ones! :)

Unknown said...

Lol! I agree. I'm not sure if the 4th Pirates will be as good as the 1st one, but I'd go see it just cos he's in it.

Karen Strong said...

Ah, 21 Jump Street. Memories!
He was such a baby face then.

As he's gotten older and more uh, chiseled, he looks even better now! :)

Unknown said...

Yes, he does look even better now. Age is definitely agreeing with him. Can't say that about every Hollywood actor.