Pages

Inspirational Sunday

Today's inspiration is short and sweet. Have a blessed week!
"
All eyes look to You, and You give them their food in due time. You open Your hand and satisfy the desire of every living thing."
Psalm 145: 15-16

Rae's Thought: I literally have all I need in God. Really. He has the resources to provide for me - I mean come on, He owns it all. So, why is it hard for me to trust that He'll provide? He's never failed me and, truthfully, I don't see Him failing me anytime in the future. It just won't happen. God is the only one who'll keep His promises.

The Bible tells me that He gives food (nourishment) to all whose eyes look to Him. I MUST LOOK TO HIM. If I'm concentrating on Him, there's no reason or room for me to worry about anything. And when it seems like He's taking long, I must remember the words 'in due time'. It'll happen on God's time, not mine. God will satisfy every single one of my (and your) needs.

 

0 comments: