Pages

Tickle-Me Tuesday

Funny Bumper Sticker Quote (from http://www.bored.com/bumperquotes/)

"Watch out for the idiot behind me!"
Moooooove, I'm trying to speed!
If you're rich, I’m single!
A clean car is a sign if sick mind.
Adults are just kids with money.
Keep honking, I am reloading!
Pain is inevitable misery is optional.
To All You Virgins: Thanks For Nothing.
Tennis players have fuzzy balls.
Stupidity is not a crime so you’re free to go
"I'm already visualizing the duct tape over your mouth!"
You're not the boss of me!
Your village called, their idiot is missing.
You're just jealous because the voices only talk to ME.
You know your getting older when Happy Hour is a nap.
You have been a naughty boy, go to my room!
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
Why do psychics have to ask you for your name?
Why do they call it a bumper if your not going to use it?
Why do we believe everything we see in newspapers but question what the Bible says?
The light at the end of the tunnel is the headlight of the oncoming train.
T.G.I.F Thank God I'm Female.
People who think they know what they're doing are especially annoying to those of us who do.
Please Tell Your Pants It's Not Polite To Point.
My mother never saw the irony in calling me a son-of-a-b**ch.
My opinions may have changed, but not the fact that I am right.

 

0 comments: