Pages

Random Thoughts/Fitness Friday

Dancing With The Stars. Finally! Ty's fans couldn't save him this time. I'm very happy with the final three. Who do I think will take it? Gilles or Melissa. Who do I want to take it? Shawn. I'm a sucker for underdog stories, and, between the final 3, Shawn is the underdog. Go Shawn!

NBA Finals. Speaking of underdogs...WHAT ABOUT THOSE ROCKETS! YEAH, I KNOW I'M YELLING, BUT IT'S HAPPY YELLING! The Rockets were awesome last night. I mean, really. They were awesome, forcing the series to a game 7. So many people didn't think they'd make it against the Lakers (some still think they won't make it), but, here they are, going to game 7. The game is in LA, but I still think they can win. They've done it before (um, hello, game 1). Sunday, at 5:00, Houston time, I'll be in front of my dad's big screen TV, cheering the Rockets on. GO ROCKETS!!!!

Fitness Friday. 6 inches. That's how much I've lost this past month. No poundage, though. That's ok. I'm still working it.

Prom. So, I'll be leaving in a few minutes to go to prom. No, I'm not a Senior in high school. I'm a 32 year old (33 in 4 months) and I haven't been to prom in 15 years (I can't believe it's been 15 years since I graduated from high school! Ugh!). My sister, who's a high school Spanish teacher, volunteered me to go along and help during this time. Thanks, little sis. I'll definitely be blogging about tonight's experience.

 

2 comments:

Elana Johnson said...

I liked Ty, but it was his time to go. I'm hoping Gilles wins.

Um, I avoid sports if possible. ;-)

Awesome on the inches lost! I think I found them...

And the prom? srsly? You poor thing.

Unknown said...

Lol @ the sports comment. I love sports, although I may not be as athletically inclined as I'd like to be (I can play volleyball, though). And the prom wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I actually had fun. :^)