Pages

Tickle-Me Tuesday

Here's an email I received:

Girlie Wisdom!

  • A friend of mine confused her Valium with her birth control pills… she has 14 kids but doesn't really care…
  • One of life's mysteries is how a 2-pound box of chocolates can make a woman gain 5 lbs.
  • My mind not only wanders, it sometimes leaves completely.
  • The best way to forget your troubles is to wear tight shoes.
  • The nice part about living in a small town is that when you don't know what you are doing, someone else does.
  • The older you get, the tougher it is to lose weight because by then, your body and your fat are really good friends.
  • Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along came today.
  • Sometimes I think I understand everything, and then I regain consciousness.
  • I gave up jogging for my health when my thighs kept rubbing together and setting fire to my knickers.
  • Amazing! You hang something in your closet for a while and it shrinks 2 sizes!
  • Skinny people irritate me! Especially when they say things like...'You know sometimes I forget to eat!' .....Now I've forgotten my address, my mother's maiden name and my keys, but I have never forgotten to eat. You have to be a special kind of stupid to forget to eat!
  • The trouble with some women is that they get all excited about nothing and then they marry him.
  • I read this article that said the typical symptoms of stress are eating too much, impulse buying, and driving too fast. Are they kidding? That's my idea of a perfect day!

 

0 comments: