Pages

Tickle-Me Tuesday

So, a month ago my parents welcomed 4 new niños to the family. My new foster bro and sisters are just too precious (ages 4, 5, 6, and 9). The 4 year-old little girl reminds me of a southern belle. I call her "Princess" cos that's exactly how she acts. Here are a few of her sayings that I like to call, "Princess-isms." By the way, she has a lisp, which makes it even cuter!

  • One time, she walked into the bathroom, only to run back out screaming, "Ahhh! I can't go to that bafroom! There's a bug-squito in there!" Guess it's part bug and part mosquito?

  • One Sunday, she hadn't changed her dress after church yet, so she carefully drank her juice. Why? "I don't wanna spill this on my dress cos it'll get roont!" I'm assuming she means, 'ruined'.


  • My dad has this game he plays with her where he tells her that her nose is broke cos it has 2 holes in it. Every time, she hollers out, "Uh, uh! It's not brote, Daddy!"


And the ultimate...


  • Here's her version of Jingle Bells:"Jinger bells, jinger bells. Jinga all da way. Old McDonald is to ride a one plus say say say. Hey!"

I know. Cute, right??

 

0 comments: