Pages

Just a Question

Does anyone know how to get rid of these annoying spam-mails...emails like the following:

Hello,We believe this notification will meet you in a very good present state of mind and health. The ______ in conjunction with _________ and other Investigation Agencies here in ______ like ________ ...have recently been informed through our Global intelligence monitoring network that you presently have a transaction going on with the ________ Bank of _______ as regard to your over-due payment which was fully endorsed in your favour accordingly. It might interest you to know that we have taken out time in screening through this project as stipulated on our protocol of operation and have finally confirmed that your payment is 100% genuine and hitch free from all fact and of which you have the lawful right to claim Your fund without any further delay. Having said all this, we will further advise that you go ahead in dealing with the _______ Bank office accordingly as we will be monitoring all their services with you as well as your correspondence at all level...

The email goes on and on. I've been getting tons of them in my inbox (and spam box) and it's really annoying! I've tried ignoring them, but now, it's out of control. Here's another example:

Dear in Christ.

PLEASE ENDEAVOUR TO USE IT FOR THE CHILDREN OF GOD BECAUSE IT IS A VOW I MADE BEFORE GOD.

I am _______ from ______. I am married to _____ who worked with _______ in cote d'ivoire for nine years before he died last year.We were married for eleven years without a child. He died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days. Before his death we were both born again Christians.Since his death I decided not to re-marry or get a child outside my matrimonial home which the Bible is against. When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of ( 25 Million U.S. Dollars ) with one BANK in ______.Presently, this money is still in the BANK. Recently, my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next three months due to cancer problem. Though what disturbs me most is my stroke Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to church or better still a christian individual that will utilize this fund the way I am going to instruct he/she here in...

Believe me, I can go all day posting these kinds of emails. Wanna know how annoying & bad it is? I'm thinking about getting a whole new email account and closing the one I have (but it's too much work to change emails with the groups I belong to). PLEASE MAKE IT STOP! Any suggestions?

 

0 comments: