Pages

Tickle-Me Tuesday

*In honor of the presidential inauguration, I'm posting funny presidential quotes.*


George W. Bush

“Too many good docs are getting out of the business. Too many OB-GYNs aren’t able to practice their love with women all across this country.”

“Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.”

“There’s no doubt in my mind that we should allow the world worst leaders to hold America hostage, to threaten our peace, to threaten our friends and allies with the world’s worst weapons.”

“There’s an old…saying in Tennessee…I know it’s in Texas, probably in Tennessee that says Fool me once…(3 second pause)… Shame on…(4 second pause)…Shame on you….(6 second pause)…Fool me…Can’t get fooled again.”

“The ambassador and the general were briefing me on the — the vast majority of Iraqis want to live in a peaceful, free world. And we will find these people and we will bring them to justice.”

"I have opinions of my own -- strong opinions --but I don't always agree with them."

Sarah Palin

"As for that VP talk all the time, I'll tell you, I still can't answer that question until somebody answers for me what is it exactly that the VP does every day?"

Barack Obama

"Now that's my phone buzzing there. I don't want you to think I'm getting fresh or anything." -- while posing for a picture with supporters in Indiana, when he apparently felt his phone start to vibrate in his pocket, against which one woman was closely pressed.

Dan Quayle

"Hawaii is a unique state. It is a small state. It is a state that is by itself. It is a --it is different from the other 49 states. Well, all states are different, but it's got a particularly unique situation."

"If we don't succeed, we run the risk of failure."

"I love California. I practically grew up in Phoenix."

Extra

"We don't necessarily discriminate. We simply exclude certain types of people."George Wallace, 1968 presidential campaign.

http://www.innocentenglish.com/funny-bloopers-mistakes-quotes/bushtop10.html
http://politicalhumor.about.com/library/blquotes.htm
http://veteransforpeace.massmind.org/techref/other/poliquot.htm
http://www.etni.org.il/farside/funquotes.htm

 

0 comments: