Pages

Change of Plans

Due to the response to my "Miscellaneous Monday: Cutie Pie" post, I've decided to change things around a bit. I'm separating my book review and cutie pies posts. Cutie pies will start the week off and book reviews will end it. Here's my new blog schedule:

  • Inspirational Sunday: Every Sunday
  • Magnificent Monday: Every Monday
  • Tickle-Me Tuesday: Every Tuesday
  • Writing Wednesday: Every Wednesday
  • Random Thoughts Thursday: Every Thursday
  • Fitness Friday: Last Friday of the month
  • Book Review Saturday: Every other Saturday (I couldn't come up with a catchy name for my book review Saturdays).

Sounds like alot, I know. Sundays, Wednesdays, and Saturdays may be the harder days 'cause I'm acutally writing something. The other days won't be so difficult. So, anyway, with that being said, my Magnificent Monday post will soon follow!

 

0 comments: