Pages

Random Thoughts Thursday

Brrr!!! It's cold here in Houston! It's like 36 degrees here, but with the wind, it feels like less. My goodness, the whole freakin country is experiencing this cold weather. Crazy

I saw this on twitter:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/6946257/Mans-penis-removed-from-pipe.html (not sure how to hide the link where it says click here or something).

I only have one thing to say about this: How in the h*ll did he get his private part stuck in the pipe!!! What was he doing (I can only imagine)? SMH

Yay Glee for winning People's Choice Award for fave new TV comedy! I LOVE that show, despite the fact that it comes on at the same time as Criminal Minds and Law & Order SVU. It's easily one of my faves now.

If I weren't so darn shy in high school, I so would have joined something like the glee club. I was in the choir in both junior high and high school, just not confident enough to join the show choir...and I wouldn't have cared if popular people talked about me. Being popular never made a difference to me. You had your jocks, cheerleaders, nerds, etc, then you had Raenice. I knew people in all groups, but was never a part of one group...and I was happy with that.

And what about that Ugly Betty? I don't care what anyone says. Ugly Betty is one of my fave shows. And now that Adam Rodriguez is on there, I like it even more!

Well, that's it for this week. Until next time, adios!

 

0 comments: