Pages

Man-ificent Monday: Reggie Bush

In honor of the upcoming Superbowl, I decided to celebrate by posting pics of an NFL player for Manificent Monday. My original choice for the Superbowl was Jets vs Vikings, but, alas, it wasn't meant to be. Come Sunday, February 7, 2010, the Indianapolis Colts will play the New Orleans Saints. Since the Saints were my 2nd choice for Superbowl champs (Vikings being #1...unless, of course the Texans had made it), I'll be cheering for the Saints on Superbowl Sunday. So, I guess you can figure the team today's cutie pie is from. This man is too delicious for words. If you get a chance, purchase February's issue of Essence, which features him (and other cutie pies, btw). Who am I talking about? Why, Reggie Bush, of course!

Word to Describe: Yum!


 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love readding, and thanks for your artical.........................................

Unknown said...

Your welcome!