Pages

Man-ificent Monday: Bow Wow

This week's cutie pie is 23 year old, Shad Moss aka Lil Bow Wow aka Bow Wow. I have to admit, when he first came out at the age of 13, I thought he was a precious little...girl. I know I know. It was the long hair that did it. Bow Wow has released 7 solo albums, and 1 collaborative album (Face Off with Omarion), as well as acted in several movies (Like Mike, Roll Bounce, and The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift to name a few). His recent movie, Lottery Ticket, was released last month. I'm not a cougar, by the way (he's 11 years younger than me), I just appreciate good looking men! What captures my attention? His smile and his eyes!

Word(s) to describe: Cute. Charming. All grown up!

 

2 comments:

Witless Exposition said...

I've gotta say, I'm so glad he got rid of all that hair! He really has grown up, hasn't he?

Unknown said...

I like his hair, but I am glad he cut it. He looks older...more mature with his hair short. And yes, he has grown up! :D