Pages

C is for...Crushes

Today's post is dedicated to my crushes. Yes, I, at 35, have crushes. Two in fact. I mean, there are other men who I think are absolutely gorgeous, but there are two that I am obsessed with in total awe of. These two men are my adult crushes. If you've visited my blog before, you'd probably already know who they are: Laz Alonso and Adam Rodriguez. I'd go see them in any movie, any tv show, anything, I don't care if the movie flopped or not. Adam Rodriguez is the reason I started watching CSI Miami (of course, now I'm hooked on the show). My goodness these men are muy caliente! If I were to ever have the pleasure of meeting them, I don't think I'd be able to handle it. I'd try to play it cool, but, knowing how I've always been around attractive men, I'm not so sure. I'd probably get all tongue tied and enamored by their beauty. Laz and Adam are both gorgeous and have a swag about them. And Adam Rodriguez will be in a movie (Magic Mike) where he plays a stripper? I am so there! *swoon*


Don't take my word for it. Drool over Look at the pics. You can't tell me Laz and Adam aren't beautiful!


LAZ ALONSO



ADAM RODRIGUEZ




 

20 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the second pic of Adam! Yay for crushes too!! Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Miranda Hardy said...

I can understand the crushes!!! They are very, very cute.

liz young said...

I agree with your choice of men (yum) but not your choice of TV show! Even an advert with Horatio in it makes my teeth ache - sorry!

Christie Wright Wild said...

Yes, they are hotties.

Unknown said...

Definitely some eye-candy. And at 68 my mom still has crushes...so age doesn't matter. :)

Michelle
www.michelle-pickett.com/blog

Laura S. said...

I saw these pics and went, Helloooo!! That last pic is delicioso!!

Happy A to Z!!

Unknown said...

Thanks for commenting! Lizy, Horatio annoys me & the show is sometimes corny (cos of Horatio), but I can't help it. I love the show.

Lol @ Michelle. Well, that's good. Now, I don't feel bad. Haha!

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

I see any movie that has Kate Beckinsale in it for the same reason!
Don't forget to remove word verification during the Challenge.

Rhonda Parrish said...

They are both gorgeous :) I think I'd still pick Johnny Depp over them, but it would be a close call, a very close call :)

Georgina Morales said...

These lads are not my kind but I do recognize their body is fantastic. I'm all flustered like that when it is about Jared Padaleki and Jensen Ackles (the Winchester bothers in Supernatural) and I drool all over my TV every friday...

Nice post.
From Diary of a Writer in Progress.

Duncan D. Horne - the Kuantan blogger said...

Hi Rae, I love CSI: Miami too, but for the joy of watching David Caruso!

This is me, Duncan D. Horne, visiting you from the A-Z challenge, wishing you all the best throughout April and beyond.

Duncan In Kuantan

Tia Bach said...

Love your C topic, and your pictures were a sight for sore eyes (because I'm looking at A to Z blog posts way too late at night).

My crush is Hugh Jackman, and has been for awhile. My hubby is ok with it. ;-)

Rachel Frost said...

It's true, you're never too old for crushes. I only half-agree with you on these two, though--Laz :) but Adam? Nah.

Debra Harris-Johnson said...

Oh yeagh!!!!! That last picture almost made me drop my cup of coffee! lol
dreamweaver

Unknown said...

Thanks for commenting! I too love the 2nd pic of Adam. Duncan, my mother watches CSI Miami for Horatio, too. Lol

Pam Harris said...

Um....YUM!

Karen Jones Gowen said...

Definitely crush-worthy.

Hope you're enjoying the Challenge!

KarenG
A to Z Challenge Host

Jeremy Bates said...

As a man, yes, I can and will say they aren't beautiful! lol

Hey, nothing wrong with harmless crushes.

J.L. Campbell said...

Nice eye-candy indeed.

Misha Gerrick said...

Aaaaah Adam Rodriguez is so hot. :-D