Pages

O is for...O.M.G.

TUPAC RISES FROM THE DEAD TO PERFORM WITH DR. DRE AND SNOOP DOG!


Ok, so it was only a hologram of the late (and much missed) rapper, who died almost 16 years ago, but seriously? How cool is that? I miss Tupac. One of the best hip hop artists ever, in my humble opinion. I loved how the image is so realistic.


Wouldn't it be funny if, one day, communication among other things, went to holographic images. Like, instead of Skyping on the computer, we'd Skype with an image...making it feel like the person you're skyping with were really there with you. I wouldn't be surprised at all. It's coming. Mark my words...


OMG, this is so cool!


I must warn you, there are some profane language.

 

 

3 comments:

Pam Harris said...

This is SOOOOOOOO cool! I heard everyone online talking about it, but this is the 1st time I actually saw it. RIP Tupac.

Elizabeth Twist said...

Wow. That is amazing, and eerie. The future is now, right?

Any time I see stuff like this, I think, this is it: this is the future. It's here.

Unknown said...

Wasn't it cool, tho? I love it! Elizabeth, I agree. This is the future.