Pages

Blog Award

My "R" post is coming, I promise. It may come a day late, tho. Anyway, I just wanted to thank Nicole at The Madlab Post for giving me the Stylish Blogger Award.

Awards,A to Z Challenge
It's a "pay-it-forward" kind of award, so there are rules.

To accept the award, you have to do the following:
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 10-15 blogs who you think deserve this award.
4. Contact these bloggers and let them know about the award.


Since today's A to Z Challenge post is all about me, you'll see the facts about me in my next post. I have LOTS of blogs I enjoy visiting. I just don't know whether the ones I pick would mind or not. Some blogs aren't really into blog awards. I don't know, BUT, never hurts to let them know, right? So, blogs I think deserve this award...

Secrets About Secrets
Raquel Writes
Blush of Dawn
Traci's Mixed Bag
This Journey Called Life
The Pinkk Zebraa
Pearls of Amicus
Musings of a Steel Magnolia
Adventures in Amberland
The Ending Unplanned

 

9 comments:

Julie Flanders said...

Congratulations on the award, Rae!

none said...

Thanks so much for the award!
:)

Lindsay N. Currie said...

Can't wait to visit the blogs you cited!

Jessica Thompson said...

Great blog, it really is stylish! Come check me out, alphabetalife.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Thanks everyone! And you're welcome, Jade.

amber d* said...

Thanks so much!!

Unknown said...

You're welcome, Amber!

Racquel Henry said...

Wow, thank you for including me! :)

Unknown said...

No problem, Racquel! I may not always comment on the blogs, but I do enjoy visiting and reading them. :D