Pages

G is for Goofy

My name is Raenice and I am a goofaholic.

This is a pic I text my sis. Don't ask me why I took it. I was bored. Crazy, I know.

As you can tell from the pic, goofy would definitely be on the list of my characteristics. Ask anyone who knows me - who REALLY knows me - and they'll tell you. Sometimes, when life gets too hectic or serious, I get goofy. It helps me blow off steam...keeps me from going crazy. Guess that's why I work well with kids. I'm not afraid to go a little cookoo. Hey they appreciate it. That pic of me is the epitome of my goofiness. My goofiness knows no bounds. Oh the text messages I've sent my family members...the pics I've taken of myself (sadly, this is but one in a myriad of others)...the voice mails I've left! Why? Cos I'd be in a goofy mood. I like to see people smile. I bet when you looked at my pic, you smiled; probably laughed til your stomach hurt (you're laughing with me, not at me, right...RIGHT). Either that or you gasped in horror.

I can't stand to be around people who are so doggone serious all the time; people who never smile or who are always griping. It's quite stifling, if you ask me. And nothing saps my energy more than being around negative people. Ugh!

I get it, there's a time and place for goofiness. Sometimes, life calls for seriousness. I can be serious, believe me. But, come on! What's that saying? "All work no play makes someone a very dull person." So yeah. Guess what. This is one addiction I don't plan to get rid of. ALL MY GOOFY-LISCIOUS PEOPLE STAND UP AND BE PROUD! Heehee.

I leave you with the main goof himself, Mr. Goofy.

 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I am with you!! Goofy is definately an endearing quality. You are right, too many take themselves too seriously!

Have fun while you can!

Great post!

Sig

Unknown said...

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

You bet that picture made me smile. You're my kind of girl! I love making people laugh too. I'm always texting my bestie telling her what i've done to embarrass myself on any given day.

Unknown said...

Lol! Thanks, Saucy B. I do the same thing to my sister, who's also my bestie. :D