Pages

X is for Xtra Cool

Ok, so I had to be creative for my X post. I'm posting 2 vids that I think are xtra cool.

So, we all know about the First Lady's "Let's Move" Campaign for raising healthier kids, which I think is awesome. Heck, adults need to follow along, too. Anyway, Beyonce has joined the "Let's Move" bandwagon by creating, Move Your Body, a song she wrote to the tune of her song, Get Me Bodied. The first video is the actual routine and the second one is the official video taken at a school (with Beyonce actually in it). The 2nd video is my favorite. I love how she included kids (you know I'm all about kids, right?). They were gettin it! I love it! And you know what else I love? The fact that not all girls in the first video are skinny minnies. Most of them are thick. Yeah buddy!

I LOVE to dance and let me tell you, this makes you move your body and it's a great workout. Did I mention that I love to dance? I'm so learning this routine!






 

5 comments:

Thomasina said...

OMG Rae I am so learning this dance! I love it.

Unknown said...

I know, right!

Unknown said...

Love these clips!! Nothing like great music to make you want to MOVE!!

Sig

Unknown said...

I am your newest follower!! I love your blog!! And I love that Beyonce song!

Tiffani
Thoughts from Tiffani

Unknown said...

@ Sig, I'm learning this dance. I tried it and after the first time I was like, "WOW." Doing this will definitely help me lose those unwanted pounds. And I LOVE music that makes me move.

@ Tiffani, Thanks! Nice to "meet" you.