Pages

S is for Spam Emails

Today's post is dedicated to those dreadful spam emails. I can not stand them and I know I'm not the only one. They're annoying. They're unwanted. They're hated.

I've had emails about my email winning the online lottery. Or emails from people overseas telling me if I just give them my bank account info, they'd deposit millions of dollars in it. Ha! Yeah, I'm giving my info to a bunch of strangers. NOT! And the troubling thing is people really fall for this! What about the emails mentioning the spam email victim compensation? That's hilarious to me. Spam email targeting spam emails. HAHAHA!

And I can't forget the emails that have women who want to cheat on their hubbies or women who want men with big...you know what I'm talking about. Or the ones with the penis growth pills. It would probably sound tempting...IF I WERE A MAN! Ugh!

Remember the Jack Prelutsky poem, Homework! Oh Homework? Well, in honor of the annoyance that is the spam email, I present to you, Spam Mail! Oh Spam Mail.


Spam Mail! Oh, Spam Mail!
I hate you! You stink!
I refuse to read those annoying, dumb links.
If only a spam bomb
would explode you to bits.
Spam Mail! Oh, spam mail!
You're giving me fits.

I'd rather take baths
with a man-eating shark,
or wrestle a lion
alone in the dark,
eat spinach and liver,
pet ten porcupines,
than tackle the spam mail,
those spammers design.

Spam Mail! Oh, spam mail!
you're last on my list,
I simple can't see
why you even exist,
if you just disappeared
it would tickle me pink.
Spam Mail! Oh, Spam Mail!
I hate you! You stink!

 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think spammers aught to be hung upside down in the desert and let the crows peck away at them.

Does anyone REALLY take them up on their offers (if the spam emails are opened up at all?). I can't imagine...

"HEy Honey!! Look, I got an offer from someone! What a deal to buy this casket with the padding....."

No I cannot imagine me going for an offer for some of the things I see in the subject lines.

Sig

Unknown said...

Haha! I can't stand them!