Pages

E is for Eye Candy

You know I couldn't go a whole month without blogging about cutie pies, right? Ahh! Eye candy...so sweet, tempting, and pleasing to my eyes. O how I heart thee! I guess you can kind of tell I'm a sucker for a gorgeous smile and dimples as all 4 of these cuties have both. Enjoy!

GERARD BUTLER I was introduced to this cutie pie when the awesome movie, 300, came out. Isn't he just gorgeous?! And those eyes...


BENJAMIN BRATT What can I say about this cutie, but WOW! He's always been gorgeous to me.


LAZ ALONSO This man is one of my 2 adult crushes. Simply gorgeous! I can stare at him all day. Seriously. Look at his smile. His dimples. HIM. *sigh*


ADAM RODRIGUEZ Adam Rodriguez is my other adult crush. Another cutie with a beautiful smile and dimples. I started watching CSI Miami because of this cutie. Now, of course, I'm a fan of the show, but oh how I love Eric Delko. And Sandino in Tyler Perry's movie, I Can Do Bad All By Myself? Mmm mmm mmm!*sigh*

 

12 comments:

Spenc said...

I stopped watching CSI Miami because the Horatio character got on my nerves, but I do miss Adam Rodriguez =(

Unknown said...

Oh,yes...just what I needed! Spent all morning at the keyboard. That's motivating! Ha!

Unknown said...

@ Spenc, Yeah Horatio is annoying, but the show's pretty good, so I look past all that. Besides Adam Rodriguez is back, so I'm good.

@ Pam, Good looking men always motivates me. LOL!

Swimmer said...

They are all nice candy but in the end my sweet tooth craves Shemar Moore!!!!!!

Unknown said...

LOL! Yes, Shemar Moore...so gorgeous. Even more gorgeous now than when he was younger. I get my weekly dose of him on Wednesday nights during Criminal Minds.

Cathy said...

Gorgeous guys, all right. ! Fellow writer, I follow writers.

http://www.samposey.com/ said...

Yummy, Rae. Thanks for the eye candy!

Swimmer said...

haha I just watched that to get my weekly/daily(I'm a reruns addict) dose! His guilt was so cute to me!

Unknown said...

oooohhh , my heart goes pitter patter...which one would I pick????

Great post!

Sig

Unknown said...

Thanks for commenting, y'all! There are some beautiful men out there. *swoon*

Traci Marie Wolf said...

You have great taste in men. BTW I found you through my sister Tori's blog.

Unknown said...

LOL! Thanks Traci! Hey, you did a good job on your sisters haircut!